"Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself."

Thursday, February 15, 2007

In great haste

I am yet another mba hopeful, aspiring to make it big someday. Let me give reasons for a rathter clumsy title for my first post. I am really in haste. After dilly-dallying for few months and talking with friends i decided to give my GMAT. Everyone told me that i should first book the date, so that i will be serious in my preparation. After evaluating the pros and cons i finally booked my GMAT date on march 30th. I am hardly left with 46 days and still i haven't started my prepartion. I think i am in haste, hence the title. Today i bought OG 11th edition and went through the first two sections.
What is the GMAT?
How to prepare?
Just now i figured that i have to do lotsa studying for a good score and there is no substitute for hardwork. I think preparation on a serious note for a span of 46 days is enough to tame the beast. Its not important how much time i am spend on studying but rather how effectively i study.
Somewhere deep inside i feel that i did a terrible mistake my booking the date so close. But what can i do now. I really have to stop worrying about it and concentrate on my preparation. I promise to post my experiences with gmat. Hope things fall in place.
Ciao...

No comments: