"Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself."

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The whole world conspires

paulo coelho in his magnumopus Alchemist quoted.."When you know what you want the whole world conspires you to achieve it".
This is the day three of my preparation. On the first day i got myself familiar with the exam pattern and after going through various sections in OG i decided to start the Operation B7B (breaking 700 barrier) with the most dreadful SC. I managed to complete 38 questions of SC and got really fagged out. Surprisingly i found SC interesting and most of all i liked it. There are 138 questions of SC in OG. I completed 32 questions on the second day. I agree, i am going at a snails pace. Lemme start slowly. I dont know the reason why, but Its getting real difficult to sit in one place and concentrate for 3 hours. I am left with only 43 days and the moment i realize that, i feel butterflies in my stomach. I have to gradually increase the intensity of my preparation.
There are a lots of things going on these days. Work is in full swing. From morning till 6 pm its going to be work, mails, blogs and browsing. After that i go to gym for one and half hours. Then attend some meetings for another hour. By the time i start my preparation its going to be 9:30 to 10.. And i am almost sagged and my grey cells refuse to resond. What happened to my time management skills? (if there are any). The only answer is "prioritize". Expend your energies on vital things and leave the rest. Also i have to start looking into various forms like gmatclub, testmagic, pagalguy et al.. Do i need to take membership in Scoretop? Is it worth to spend $35 on that? I have to figure it out soon. Help me out guyz??
Enough for the day. Lemme go back to work!!!

No comments: