"Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself."

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I ain't missed much

Time and again i start my post with "It's been a while since i blogged". But this is the fact. I am not blogging as i don't have any interesting updates. I was on business travel and just now my life is regaining normalcy. Looks like things are falling into place and i am gonna take few major decisions in the days to come. Looks like our fellowmates in this blogosphere are making quite a progess. Few have submitted their first application, many are working on the essays and the remaining very few are preparing for gmat.

As i was on business travel, i couldn't attend this MBA fair. I deeply regretted for missing this as i planned this months in advance. I blamed myself for all the pre-planning. But after getting update on the fair from friends and from posts such as(http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/t53371), i came to know that it ain't no big deal. Some of my friends (applicants), who are right there in the city didn't attend the fair thinking that it's such a waste of time. Anyhow, its a lost opportunity.

No comments: